Tag Archives: Lee Block

VINTAGE POINT: Lee Block

Around 1910, the KitchenMaster store–at the southwest corner of Grand River Avenue and Farmington Road–was part of Lee Block. In its early days, it was home to the H.W. Lee harness store. In the 1950s, it was the Oak Pharmacy, … Continue reading

Posted in Vintage Point | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment